Friday, February 20, 2009
Project Two Revision
I worked very hard on the first draft of my paper and I feel like I did not have to change that much on it. I read over the comments that people left for me to read and there was not that much constructive criticism. The main thing I did with my paper was read it over and made a few minor changes. I had a few typos and a few sentences that needed to be re-worded. Overall I worked very hard on my paper and I think it reads very well and reading the comments I received, a lot of people liked the subject that I picked because it was very unusual and original. I also read a lot of other people's papers and got ideas how to perfect my paper so I also put a few new things into my paper as well. I'm very proud of my autism language paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment